New video on my YouTube channel! I’m showing you how to embroider the mini plants pattern on a an old black Tshirt of mine. Because the shirt is black and it will be impossible to transfer the design directly to the shirt I use a water soluble stabilizer which is a kind of an interfacing that dissolve in water. I copied the pattern to the stabilizer and then stitched on it. You can see it all in the video here:
If you haven’t subscribed to my channel yet, You should! I upload new videos (almost) every week 🙂
Few things to know!
- The thread colors I’m usuing here are DMC 523, DMC 3813, DMC 320.
- The thread is split in half so I’m using 3 strands thread.
- I’m usuing ONLY back stitch on this tutorial to make it very easy for any beginner to try!
- Each plant took me about 20 min so it is an one hour project you can make in one craft night.
- You can buy this pattern now for only 5$– hurry up and use this SALE!